Rocket league is an amazing game that is a hot favorite these days. the users install or play the game according to the console they have. to play it smoothly it is important to fulfill the system requirement otherwise you may get some errors. Usually, the players get the d3d9 error and get the notification failed to create d3d9 device rocket league error.
Failed To Create D3d9 Device Rocket League
Reasons behind getting this sort of error.
Most PC games including Rocket league work with the DirectX software. it is basically a graphics card software that gives the game an original color and texture. Without this most advanced game do not run and give an error. The users get the error when the system has the old version of DirectX and unable to load the game. Thus, if you find the error that Rocket League failed to create d3d9 device then it means your DirectX software is not functioning properly.
How to resolve the error?
When you get the error to allow the computer to help you. you can go to help center to find out the solution as well as directly consult to Microsoft site to resolve the issue. There are many ways to sort out the issue. Some of these are
- Restart the computer. Sometimes the software gets struck and simply restarting of the computer clear the issue and your game start functioning properly.
- If restarting of the computer does not work then download the latest version of the DirectX or update the installed version. In this way, it will become compatible with the game and you can run it smoothly. For installation, you can choose any Direct X version as all windows are compatible with the same version.
- You can also uninstall the program and then reinstall it. Sometimes it also helps in retaining all d3d9 files and helps in running the program.
- In case if you install the DirectX from Microsoft site and it does not resolve the issue then delete it and check that your Rocket league CD or DVD contains the software. download from here asit will be compatible with your game and definitely run the program smoothly.
- If all these solutions do not work and still you get the error that failed to create the d3d9 device rocket league then you can check the software package and from here start extracting individual DLL files. Extract the file and copy to the folder of game location.
Point to Ponder
Never choose the option of downloading or updating the DLL file from any other source. This is because it may contain spam or old version that may be trouble creating for your system. To avoid the hanging of your computer or prevent any malware content through other sites always use the authentic Microsoft own site.
In case if you have downloaded DLL from other sources immediately remove it because it will not only create a problem with Rocket league but also with other computer games or programs. To avoid any critical situation for your system always use the authentic source for installing, updating or extracting files for DirectX to avoid any d3d9 errors for the games.