Far Cry 5: What Talents or Skills is it best to Unlock First? The skills in Far Cry 5 are indispensable if you want to advance with firm step and finish the adventure, and as the points to unlock them are very scarce, you must be wise at the time of selecting which of them to have first, and our guide will take you out of many doubts.
In Far Cry 5 is very important to be agile shooting, but you will only be able to survive in the advanced moments if you have the best skills unlocked. At first we do not really know what skills or perks to get first in Far Cry 5, but after enjoying many hours with the adventure we will advise you the skills that you must have from the beginning.
Among the best skills for Far Cry 5 are those that give us great advantages in the fighting, while others choose to facilitate finding new treasures and secrets in the game. Although all are valid, some are more valuable than others, so pay attention to our guide.
Far Cry 5, what talents or skills is it best to unlock first?
Although it depends a lot on how you play, you must distribute the talent points in the game well. For this we recommend that you first read our guide to get many talent points in Far Cry 5. In any case, these are the talents you should consider unlocking the first ones:
- King of the Jungle (6 points): this advantage makes it easier to travel throughout the world of the game since you do not have to worry about being attacked by wild animals, it also helps us to get more resources of skins.
- Vehicle destroyer (7 points): allows you to be more aggressive when it comes to destroying enemy vehicles.
- Increase of Health 1 (6 points): for an improvement of vitality, ideal for the last bars of the adventure. Do not unlock it at the beginning, but keep it in mind for a little bit later.
- Leadership (6 points): one of the most powerful and recommended perks of the game. Thanks to this you can select two different specialists for your trips, with which the level of difficulty will be lighter. Of course, you require before having at least three specialists unlocked to be able to use it.
- Hook (1 point): one of the simplest to get and that allows you to grab higher structures to reach new areas and discover many more secrets and hidden weapons.
- Additional slot (8 points): this unlocks a third slot for the weapon. That is, in addition to primary and secondary, you can take another primary. It is ideal for the most advanced battles where you need a greater variety of weapons to defeat the great enemies.
- Weapons collector: unlock a fourth weapon slot.
- Torch (5 points): we use to repair vehicles that are damaged or to open safes in the game.
- Black Market (6 points): gives us access to special types of ammunition such as incendiary. We also unlock other products in stores as more consumables.
- Self-repair (6 points): a way for vehicles to last longer on long trips.
- Mastery with rifle (7 points): this perk enables us to use various types of firearms.
- Run Crouching (4 points): an ideal way to pass by the enemies and thus sneak out of some of them.
- Locksmith (6 points): with this you can open the safes of the game.
- Travel Pack (7 points): thanks to this advantage you will increase the volume of your inventory to carry more things. It’s going to come in handy to bring more health consumables, specifically up to five of them.
These are the best talents to unlock in Far Cry 5 so that the adventure is much easier for you to conclude.