The good of Kratos will have to arm himself with the special armor of God of War if he wants to reach the end of his new adventure on PS4 and for that he will have to find each of them. We tell you how you can get all the special armor in God of War.
The armor has a great role in God of War because it will allow us to upload some parameters of the character such as strength, dexterity and vitality. Depending on the pieces of armor equipped we can vary these effects for more or less, and as we advance in history, better pieces and armor can be created for the more complicated confrontations of God of War .
To unlock special armor in God of War you must meet a series of requirements, most objectives that are achieved with the normal course of the adventure with which it is difficult to skip any of them if we are responsible for our progress. We have body armor, wrist armor and even belts, and you’re going to be interested in getting Kratos invincible.
God of War Guide (2018): all special armor and how to unlock them
Special Pancers (belts)
- Tyr Belt: when completing the missions of the Lost Spirits.
- Belt of the Ancients: defeating an Ancient for the first time.
- Traveler belt: defeating a traveler for the first time.
- Sindri real dwarf waist protector: to complete the mission save the King.
- Brok real dwarf waist protector: same as the previous one.
- Sulfur burning belt: when unlocking Muspelheim.
- Flaming magma belt: unlocking Muspelheim.
- Belt of war of ashes of the fallen ones: same as the two previous ones.
- Valkyrie waist protector: defeating the Valkyrie.
- Ivaldi’s haze war belt: completing the favors of Niflheim.
- Ivaldi’s deadly fog war belt: same as the previous one.
- Damned fog war belt of Ivaldi: same as the previous two.
- Breastplate of Tyr: to obtain it you must complete the missions of the Lost Spirits.
- Legendary Shoulder Protector: You must defeat an Ancient for the first time.
- Traveler’s plate: you must take down a traveler for the first time.
- Real plate of Sindri: you must finish with the Favor called “Hail the King”.
- Sulfur Shield: You get it when you unlock Muspelheim.
- Plaque of ash of the fallen ones: it is obtained when unblocking Muspelheim.
- Flaming magma shields: same as the previous two.
- Ivaldi’s mask of haze: completing all the favors of Niflheim.
- Ivaldi’s deadly mist protector: same as the previous one.
- Ivaldi cursed mist shoulder pads: same as the previous two.
Bracers (protection for the wrist)
- Tyr Gauntlets: You must complete the missions of the Lost Spirits.
- Gauntlets of the Ancients: you must finish an old one for the first time.
- Traveler gauntlets: you must finish a Traveler for the first time.
- Royal gauntlets of Sindri: you must finish the mission save the king.
- Brok’s royal gauntlets: same as the previous one.
- Sulfur gauntlets: when unlocking Muspelheim.
- Flaming magma bandages: same as the previous one.
- Gauntlets of the Valkyrie: at the end of the Valkyrie.
- Ivaldi’s mist gauntlets: completing all the Niflheim Favors.
- Ivaldi fog gauntlets: same as the previous one.
- Ivaldi fog bracelets: same as the previous two.
You can also get armors for Atreus, but in this case they unlock with the normal advance of the story, so you will not have any left without getting. This is the armory list for Atreus:
- Legendary attire
- Legendary wrestler’s tunic
- Legendary Runic Vestment
- Top shooter attire
- Top wrestler tunic
- Runic top garment
- Basic shooter attire
- Basic wrestler’s tunic
- Basic garment
These are all the special armor in God of War that Kratos can use and how each of them is unlocked.