You will need to create hybrid dinosaurs in Jurassic World Alive if you want to win in battle mode since these types of creatures have better statistics than normal ones. We tell you everything you need to know about the game’s hybrid dinosaurs.
Jurassic World Alive: how to create hybrid dinosaurs
Jurassic World Alive allows you to capture dinosaurs in the real world thanks to augmented reality, but also enables you to be able to create them thanks to DNA. But there is more than that, since a bit more advanced you can also create hybrid dinosaurs in Jurassic World Alive and even evolve them. With it you will get the best creatures for battle.
To get the best hybrid dinosaurs of Jurassic World Alive you need to first combine two types of dinosaurs, invest coins and also DNA. So you know which ones are best to create and so you do not waste your time, we give you a list of the best hybrids and how to create each of them.
As you know hybrids are achieved by combining the DNA of two dinosaurs in particular, thus being able to create new species. The advantage of creating hybrid dinosaurs is that they always appear with a level higher than one and that they have up to four abilities.
To create hybrid dinosaurs in the game, you must first go out and capture all the DNA that you can in the real world, since as you discover new dinosaurs you will know in the cards of each creature which two dinosaurs are necessary to create a particular hybrid.
When you have already discovered the two dinosaurs that you can combine to create a hybrid, you must be aware that now you have to invest a certain number of coins and that those dinosaurs you are going to combine have a particular level, with what might be earlier. Necessary that the evolutions.
In this way, the thing would remain:
- To create a rare hybrid you need the two dinosaurs to combine at least level 5 and invest 20 coins.
- To create an epic hybrid you need the two dinosaurs to combine to be at least level 10 and invest 100 coins.
- To create a legendary hybrid you need the two dinosaurs to combine at least level 15 and invest 200 coins.
There are many hybrids that you can create in the game, and these are the ones that are best working in combat:
- Allosinosaurus that is born from combining the Allisaurus and the Sinoceratops and also 200 coins.
- Ankyntrosaurus that is born of combining the Ankylosaurus and Kentrosaurus with 200 coins and 70 DNA
- Amargocephalus that is born of combining the Amargasaurus and the Euplocephalus with 100 coins and 70 of DNA of the first and 220 of the second.
- Gigaspikasaur that is born of combining the Amargasaurus and the Nodopatosauris by investing 200 coins and 70 of DNA.
- Einiasuchus that is born from combining Einiosaurus and Nundasuchus with 20 coins.
- Gorgosuchus that is born from combining Gorgosaurus and Kaprosuchus with 100 coins.
- Majundasuchus that is born from combining the majungasaurus and the nundasuchus with 20 coins.
- megalosuchus that is born of combining Megalosaurus and Gorgosuchus with 200 coins, 70 of DNA of the first and 50 of DNA of the second.
- Magnapyritor born from combining Dimetrodon and Pyrritator with 1000 coins.
- Nodopatosaurus that is born of combining the Nodosaurus and Apatosaurus with 100 coins, 70 of DNA of the first and 220 of DNA of the second.
- Paramloch born from combining Parasaurolophus and Stygimoloch with 200 coins.
- Postinetrodon born from combining Postosuchus and Dimetrodon with 100 coins.
These are the best Jurassic World Alive hybrids that you can create and then evolve them and face them in battle mode to win the most battles.