Telescopes in Fortnite Battle Royale, what they are for and where to find them? The telescopes at Fortnite Battle Royale are one of the latest additions to the game and they are driving users crazy about their reason and possible use for the challenges that lie ahead for this week. We tell you everything you need to know about telescopes.
The update of the previous week has placed a set of telescopes on the map of Fortnite Battle Royale, all point to the sky and designed to see the arrival of a comet. There are many theories, but it is considered the end of Torres Picadas, a good place to do loot in Fortnite.
The best thing is that these places with telescopes also act as a camp, with which we can find many chests around, so it is necessary to visit. We give you the location of the telescopes in Fortnite Battle Royale so that you not only observe the sky, but also get good resources for the future of the game.
Telescopes at Fortnite Battle Royale, what they are for and where they are
Then we make it clear where to find the telescopes in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- You have one in Leaky Pond, next to the prison. There are two chests in the camp.
- Another is southwest of Parque Placentero, in the mountains just outside Ribera Repipi. You have it in the lower level and there are two chests.
- You find a camp northeast of Placent Park at the top of the hill. You can find up to two chests.
- There is another camp in Alameda Aullante, but on the outskirts of the forest to the northwest. There are three chests.
- To the west of Polvorín Dusty, on the narrow hill. You can find two chests, but there are always many people nearby.
- Northwest of Latifundio Lettal, specifically on the top of the hill.
- East of Ciudad Comercio.
This is the situation of all the telescopes in Fortnite Battle Royale so you can see the arrival of the comet that, surely, will bring some surprises in the coming days.